Truly. I really feel as if my life is a testament to this. The things I have learned in the last 18 months have horrified me at times. Things related to food, and health, and what we have on the shelf at the grocery store. I never ever ever ever EVER would have guessed I would be the person I am today, making changes and digesting information that I would have thought crazy 10 years ago. Some of them I was perhaps a little slow on figuring out, so don't laugh if you have known it for 10 years already! And I did not cite my sources here. I figured why bother. If you are interested in making these health changes for your family you will most likely investigate to see if it is true yourself. If you want the resources, let me know. Here are just a few:
* warning: don't read further if you don't want to know!
1. Bone marrow, fats, animal organs, and meat from grass fed, organic animals are very healthy for everyone as our body is designed to process these very easily and obtain almost all of the nutrients we need. Liver? bleck. Bone marrow? bleck. Pig skin? bleck. I am adjusting.
2. There is corn in table salt. They use it to bind the iodine to the salt molecules through a chemical process.
3. Whatever you put on your skin you might as well eat. Your skin is an organ that absorbs and digests the same as your intestines.
4. 'Real science' does not have money; they are fund raising and busy trying to find answers. Popular media and 'science' is funded by those hoping to make you buy something.
5. By eating non-organic meats you are ingesting the antibiotics that those animal ingested.
WHEW! I warned you!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.